Postbox letter from Scott
It might be a good idea for many teachers to take what is offered, within reason, and wait until the situation approves before expecting to be able to bargain with employers from a position of strength.
Postbox letter from Old Bloke, Bangkok
I know I have it easy compared to many and have little to worry about. Yes, I could go elsewhere but I have a wife/family here so not so easy. I had a great offer from China recently, but that's a no go now due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Postbox letter from Tim, Kaohsiung
Why is it a binary choice between Thailand and going home to teach?
Postbox letter from Mark
More (and better) people willing to teach would be lured to Thailand and stay longer if the conditions were changed.