As the old saying goes - don't leave home without it! Not your health insurance card anyway. Read Bangkok Phil's article about why you should never be without health insurance in Thailand.
Please find our latest blog posts below, which are provided by insurance brokers Pacific Prime Thailand, and written by Walter van der Wal.
Walter was born in Zwolle, Holland (The Netherlands). He studied in Utrecht for 5 years and got his Bachelor’s degree in Economics at Utrecht University and his Master’s of Business/Managerial Economics at VU University in Amsterdam.
While also studying at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, he discovered his love for Asia and started working for Pacific Prime in Shanghai.
Then, after several years he was appointed to open the company’s Bangkok office. Now he is happily living in Bangkok, and ready to answer any questions you have about healthcare and insurance in Thailand / Asia!
As far as the products that Walter and Pacific Prime Thailand, they have something that’s just right for expats in Thailand: International Health Insurance.
About International Health Insurance
- Ideal for teachers or other people working in Thailand that travel regularly for business, pleasure, or visiting friends and family back home.
- Choose your level of coverage: in-patient only for major emergencies, or comprehensive for full in-patient and out-patient coverage.
- Plans are customizable, so you can adjust coverages and benefit levels to be just what you need.
- Includes coverage both locally in Thailand and globally just about anywhere you go!
- Plans have zero restriction on which hospitals, clinics, or doctors you can use.
- 24-hour emergency assistance available.
- Get assistance with claims and renewals, and have your policy explained to you in detail in terms that are easily understandable.
- With plan portability you can take your plan with you should you move away from Thailand, meaning there will be no gaps in coverage.
- Plans come from the best local and global insurance providers on the market.
- Get impartial advice from an established insurance broker you can trust.
- Other types of insurance are available including Personal Accident Insurance, Dental Insurance, Maternity Insurance, and more.
To learn more about international health insurance policies in Thailand, or really any type of insurance, please feel free to get in touch with Walter today. He can be reached via email at Walter@PacificPrime.com. Contact him today!