As the old saying goes - don't leave home without it! Not your health insurance card anyway. Read Bangkok Phil's article about why you should never be without health insurance in Thailand.
Please find our latest blog posts below, which are provided by insurance brokers Pacific Prime Thailand, and written by Ricky Batten.
Born and bred in London, UK, Ricky has been with Pacific Prime for over 7 years. He has worked in three different offices including China, Dubai, and now Thailand, where he’s been head of the individual sales team in the Bangkok office for more than a year.
Ricky has been an expat for over 11 years, having lived in Australia and New Zealand before finally settling in Bangkok.
If you have any questions about healthcare and insurance in Thailand and Asia, Ricky is the guy to ask.
About International Health Insurance
- Ideal for teachers or other people working in Thailand that travel regularly for business, pleasure, or visiting friends and family back home.
- Choose your level of coverage: in-patient only for major emergencies, or comprehensive for full in-patient and out-patient coverage.
- Plans are customizable, so you can adjust coverages and benefit levels to be just what you need.
- Includes coverage both locally in Thailand and globally just about anywhere you go!
- Plans have zero restriction on which hospitals, clinics, or doctors you can use.
- 24-hour emergency assistance available.
- Get assistance with claims and renewals, and have your policy explained to you in detail in terms that are easily understandable.
- With plan portability you can take your plan with you should you move away from Thailand, meaning there will be no gaps in coverage.
- Plans come from the best local and global insurance providers on the market.
- Get impartial advice from an established insurance broker you can trust.
- Other types of insurance are available including Personal Accident Insurance, Dental Insurance, Maternity Insurance, and more.
To learn more about international health insurance policies in Thailand, or really any type of insurance, please feel free to get in touch with Ricky today. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact him today!