|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)
English, Mathematics and Computer Teachers for EP
PostedAre you passionate and creative about teaching English or Mathematics or Computer? Then Robrupasasakol School would love you to join our successful Primary and Secondary EP departments in Bangkok now.
IDEAL English Academy is a respected and highly professional private language school in Bangkok. Our English Programs are renowned for being creative, inspiring and will captivate the students desire to learn. The students who learn with us become confident, capable and aspiring English language users.
We are recruiting Native Speakers of English, Mathematics and Computer teachers for the following positions starting in March 2024:
1. English Teacher (for G.7 – G.12), Secondary Level English Program
2. Mathematics Teacher (for G.9 – G.12), Secondary Level English Program
3. Computer Teacher (for G.7 – G.12), Secondary Level English Program
IDEAL is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our excellent EP department at our Client School in Rama 4. Starting this coming Summer (March’ 2024), the successful candidates will be joining a strong, hard-working team of Teachers who are committed to achieving the best for all their students. We are ambitious for our students, and we are seeking to appoint a teacher who can bring the right blend of flexibility, commitment, energy and vision.
This is a full-time position so you would be teaching up to 20 periods per week (a teaching period is 50 minutes) with additional hours for admin duties and lesson planning/activities (total 40 hours per week), and you will have the support and training from an outstanding Head Teacher.
We are looking for teachers who have:
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics.
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a desire to live and work in Thailand.
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of our client schools and students.
• A well balanced, flexible and adaptable nature.
• A good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards at all times.
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an academically oriented private school in Thailand.
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans.
• Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development.
• Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities.
• Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University.
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120 hrs of in class training).
• Native Speakers who are already in Thailand and be able to start work by March or May 2024.
What we can offer you:
The benefits of working with IDEAL English Academy are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' and you get to teach some of the best kids in the world.
• Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm work week
• Salary 36,000 - 38,000 Baht during probation (3-month probation)
• Salary 38,000 - 40,000 Baht after passed probation
• 12-month renewable contract with an annual salary increase
• Bonus at the end of the contract, subject to teacher’s contribution and overall performance of the company.
• Non-B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by IDEAL.
• 20 days annual leave per year, with an additional 13 public holidays plus Christmas off (all paid).
• BKK Life and medical insurance cover.
The school is conveniently located within walking distance from Queen Sirikit or Khlong Toei MRT stations in the heart of central Bangkok.
How to apply
At this time we are only accepting Native Speakers of English from the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. South African applicants must have a valid TOEIC score of 800+
Please quote ref. “EP Teachers for Primary and Secondary Level” post, then email the following documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
1. Cover letter and CV
2. Scanned copy of university degree/transcripts and ESL certificate
3. Scanned copy of the photo page in your passport
Please note that we have a two stages interview process and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a pre-interview test. A teaching demonstration will also be required after the interview.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure, all newly appointed teachers will undergo a background check.