|Satri Nakhon Sawan School
|At least ฿28,000 / month (full time)
Social Studies, Computer and French Teachers
PostedJob Title: Computer/ICT (1), Social Studies (1) and French (1) Teachers required
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Negotiable based on background and experience
Location: Thai High School Grades 7-12
We are seeking dedicated teachers to join our team within the English Program at Satri Nakhon Sawan School. As an EP Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons to our English Program students, ensuring that they develop their skills and become proficient in their abilities. You will work in a collaborative environment with other teachers and staff members to create a positive and engaging learning environment for our students.
• Plan and deliver effective lessons to grade 7-12 students, using a range of teaching methods and resources to engage and motivate students.
• Develop and implement appropriate assessment tools to evaluate student progress and adjust teaching methods accordingly.
• Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and attendance.
• Attend and participate in school events and other professional development opportunities as required.
• Foster a positive and respectful classroom culture that encourages student learning and growth.
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Native or near-native fluency in French (for the French teacher only).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Currently based in Thailand and able to commence employment by 01 May 2024
• At least 2 years of experience teaching secondary level (grades 7-12).
• Experience working with Thai students and familiarity with Thai culture is an advantage.
About SatriNakhonSawan School:
Our school celebrated the 112th anniversary of its founding in February 2024 and was formerly the city’s most prestigious girls high school becoming co-educational in 1979.
We are located in central Nakhon Sawan which is famed for its Chinese New Year celebrations. The city is a thriving commercial hub with a wide selection of restaurants, shopping, markets, and leisure facilities.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.