|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time Early Years Teacher
PostedEarly Years Teacher Wanted for Private Learning Centre: Full-Time, Days and Weekends.
We teach young learners from 18 months to 12 years old, in very small groups of 1 to 4 students. While everything is conducted in English, we take a holistic approach to teaching and believe in “learning by doing”. Our kids learn about the major skills covered in both British EYFS and IB systems. Moreover, we have specialised courses for phonics, homework support, and more!
All lesson plans are provided, though there is room for flexibility and adaptation of content to connect with individual learners. We want teachers who are passionate and knowledgeable about teaching kids.
What makes Modulo Kids a great place to work?
- Modulo Kids pays their teachers at a competitive rate of 462 baht per 50-minute lesson for private classes on Monday to Friday and 508 baht per lesson on the weekend. First-year teachers can expect to average over 45,000 baht per month, and there's a bonus of 22,000 baht upon completion of your first contract.
- Modulo Kids offers 6-days paid leave for all full-time teachers, and up-to 34 days of unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. This means that teachers can take the time they need to see all that Thailand and Asia have to offer.
- Modulo is committed to helping its teachers improve their skills and knowledge. The company has high standards but provides all the support necessary to achieve them. Modulo Kids provides its teachers with ample coaching and training, and it's all paid for.
- Modulo Kids is conveniently located on Bangkok's MRT system, in Central Rama 9.
- Our HR team makes it easy for its teachers to obtain visas and work permits. The company organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and covers the cost of the latter.
- Modulo offers great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, huge staff discounts, and many more.
- Modulo provides one-year contracts for 5-day or 6-day weeks, allowing teachers to choose how much they want to work.
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work, and delicious meals at top hotels and restaurants.
If you're still unsure about whether Modulo Kids is the right fit for you, please take a moment to visit our website to learn more: kids.modulolearning.com
If you have any specific questions about the position or about Modulo in general, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email. We're always happy to provide more information and answer any questions you may have.
If this sounds like a position you’re interested in, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree
- Hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
- Currently reside in Thailand, or are willing to relocate
- Be available on evenings and weekends
- Be a native English speaker from Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland or Australia, or hold a valid TOEIC score of 900+
If you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please complete the application form via the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIllETa0SJjkUsiG35klHHVgS7P4ZoZ9UhDKhoLNEbaA5QCA/viewform