|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
English Homeroom Teacher
PostedWe are looking for an enthusiastic Native English Speaking teacher to join our team immediately as an English homeroom teacher. We are a professional and well-equipped private school. The position is full-time, with around 16 lessons per week and you will work alongside an excellent Thai team.
• Native English speaker only(U.K, U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
• Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BSc degree or higher) + TEFL certificate.
• Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
• Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working and patient, with excellent soft skills.
• Being interested in personal development and success within a team.
• Working well within a multi-cultural educational environment.
• Attending assembly Monday to Friday.
• Attending special ceremonies throughout the year.
• Preparing tests twice a year.
• Preparing an annual Science project.
• Maintaining display boards outside the classroom with student projects and crafts.
• Occasional absence cover in other classes.
• Preparing occasional short show performances.
• Preparing weekly lesson plans and weekly summaries of classroom activities.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
• Ongoing support and professional development as a teacher.
• Monthly salary at least 30,000 THB, with up to 5% increase each year.
• Optional extra after-school classes may also be available.
• Administrative assistance for Non B visa application (visa paid by applicant).
Administrative assistance for a Work permit (the first year will be paid by applicant).
• Generous (paid) holiday entitlement.
• Free school lunch and transport to/from school (if required).