|At least ฿22,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Primary Art Teacher
PostedNOW HIRING FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024:
Filipino Primary Art Teacher
Kajonkiet School Group (Phuket, Thailand) is looking for a qualified & passionate Filipino Primary Art Teacher who holds MAPEH qualifications (Music, Art, Physical Education, and Health). They should have a teaching experience with Elementary students, especially, provide creative lessons deliver initiatives to Art subjects. A required start date is around mid of April 2023.
Please visit our website: http://www.kajonkietsuksa.ac.th
- Sophisticated in specialized Art fields.
- Showing outstanding characteristics; energetic, compassionate, creative, and flexible.
- Willing to make Phuket island home for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Holding a mature attitude towards work and a growth mindset.
- Showing a strong desire and passion to teach 6-11 years old children with mixed second-language abilities.
- An accredited Bachelor's degree and preferably MAPEH subjects.
- A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- Teaching Art subject experience is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The teachers will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will fully accommodate a work permit, a Thai Teaching License, and a working visa (Non-Immigrant Visa B). Also, the school will provide a balanced orientation & mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary Range: 22,000 - 25,000 THB (greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualifications and experience)
The benefits package will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experience and skills
• Health and accident insurance
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year's contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher
• Free lunch meal
• School uniforms
• Working visa (Non-Immigrant B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance
JOIN OUR GROWING KAJONKIET TEAM NOW!
To apply for the position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the Head of the HR Department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport with all stamp pages
- Police clearance from home country and Thailand
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800 or 7.5)**
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
Please note that only short-listed candidates with be contacted to attend an interview.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!