|Satit Kaset IP, Kasetsart University Laboratory School|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Native English and Native Chinese Teachers
PostedSatit Kaset IP is looking for an effective and collaborative educator to join our teachers’ team.
Our school’s vision is to develop global Thai citizens with strong ethics and academic excellence.
Satit Kaset IP is a great opportunity for teachers to get on rewarding teaching experience with respectful and academically committed students. We offer a competitive salary package (70,000 Thai baht +) with many benefits.
We are currently seeking driven candidates for the following job vacancies:
- Elementary school homeroom teacher
- Chinese language teacher
a) Native English speaker only for the elementary school homeroom teacher position
b) Native Chinese speaker only for the Chinese language teacher position
c) Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education
d) Teaching certification or relevant field expertise
e) Teaching experience is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a welcoming classroom environment
- Complete grade-level appropriate lesson plans
- Complete student progress and performance reports
- Manage the classroom and students’ behavior
- Support students’ academic progress
- Encourage students to use both English spoken and written language properly and comprehensively taking into consideration the accuracy, content, and clarity of the language.
- Supervise students to look after their health and hygiene as well as the cleanliness of the school premises
- Instill in students a sense of respect to the school’s rules and regulations
- Manage students’ problems following the school’s procedures
- Plan extracurricular and special activities appropriate for the students’ age level and relevant to the school’s curriculum to extend students’ experience beyond the classroom settings
- Supervise students in extracurricular and special activities
- Stay on duty as scheduled to look after students’ safety and behavior around the school premises
If you are interested in a vacancy and meet the criteria, please send the following documents to Khun Yanamon at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Resume showing your qualifications and work experience
2) Copies of your diplomas
3) Two reference letters
4) A video clip of your teaching demonstration would be a plus.
In the case you want to know more about our school, please feel free to visit our website, www.kusip.ac.th