|Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
English Teachers for May Start
PostedREQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Native English speaker from the following countries: AUS, CAN, IRL, NZ, SA, UK, and USA
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Aged 58 or under
• Energetic and enthusiastic about creating a fun, interactive learning environment for your students
** Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. **
English Program (EP)
You will be using resources from Cambridge. SINE provides you with Lesson Plans, PowerPoints, Textbooks, and Workbooks, so you can put your energy into customizing materials for each class. Teachers also have the flexibility to add and develop content for students as they see fit. Class sizes are limited to 30 students and teaching hours per teacher are no more than 18 per week with one additional hour of club. Contracts 1st April - 31st March.
*(Must have a Science, Maths or English related degree)*
As an English Conversation Teacher with SINE Education, you will provide in-class English conversation lessons to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner schools in central Bangkok, Outer Bangkok, Central Thailand or north east Thailand. You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and lesson plans to conduct your lessons, and since all lessons are provided to you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
SALARY & BENEFITS
English Program (EP) Teachers:
• Starting salary 42,000 THB pcm
• Contract to 31st March 2024 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of up to 30,000 THB
• Maximum 18 teaching hours per week
English Conversation Teachers:
• Contracts from May 1st 2023 to February 2024.
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht plus 2,000THB Cost of Living Allowance for Bangkok
• End of contract bonus up to 20,000 baht
• Extra pay for teaching special classes such as IEP
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
For ALL SINE Teachers
• Aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
• Dedicated visa team
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to https://sine-education.breezy.hr/ to apply for this post.
Do NOT apply by using the green 'Send Resume' button or sending an email to the employer address. You MUST apply through the link above.