|Assumption College English Program, Rama II Campus|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Temporary Year 2 Homeroom Teacher
PostedACEP is seeking a part time teacher to teach a Year 2 class starting immediately. The initial contract will run until March 2023.
POSITION DETAILS and APPLICATION PROCESS:
1) Applications will only be read if the email’s subject is ‘Year 2 Homeroom teacher.'
2) The position will commence immediately. The initial contract will run until March 2023,
3) All applicants MUST have a teaching qualification from a western country. For this position, applicants must have a Bachelor Degree major in Education (Early Childhood/Primary/Elementary) OR a post graduate teaching certificate (Dip. Ed or PGCE equivalent specializing in Early Childhood/Primary/Elementary teaching).
4) Applicants who have experience teaching in the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand or South Africa are encouraged to apply.
5) Year 2 Homeroom teachers teach English, Mathematics and Science to their own class. They are responsible for the welfare of the students in their class as teachers are in Western Countries.
6) All teachers teach for approximately 20/22 periods per week.
7) Class sizes are a maximum of 25 students for all Year Levels (generally 18-23).
8) Successful applicants will receive 50,000 baht/month
9) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject must be ‘Year 2 Homeroom teacher’.
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your CV (including the name, job title and email contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.)
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your passport’s photo page
vi) A scan of your qualification
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted (* we may keep others on file for future openings *).
- Interviews: all interviews will be done by Google Meet regardless of the applicant’s location. Local applicants may be invited to look at the school campus later in the application process.
10) For further information about our school please look at our website (www.acep.ac.th), Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ACEPschool) or watch an 11 minute video introduction to ACEP (https://youtu.be/tXehNlUyK78).
*** ACEP accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL:
ACEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for primary and secondary school students. The subjects that ACEP students learn with foreign teachers include English, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education/Health and Computers.
After operating an English Program within Assumption College’s primary and secondary school campuses since 2002, the purpose built ACEP campus was opened in March 2012.
In its founding year ACEP educated just 255 students in Years 1, 4, 7 and 10 only. The school now educates approximately 500 students in Year 1-12 classes.
Our school is built on 36 hectares of land, approximately 30 kilometres south-west of the city centre, on Rama II Road. Teachers are provided with transport to and from the campus each day. The enormous land area, modern architecture and school’s focus on technology combine to create an ideal environment for students to learn and for teachers to work.