|Silpakorn University International College|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
English Language Instructor
PostedSilpakorn University International College, a leading double-degree programme provider in Thailand, located at NT Tower, Bangrak, Bangkok is looking for a full time NES English language Instructor.
1. An experienced English Language Instructor is required to teach courses to undergraduate degree students at a university level.
2. Teach subjects as assigned, create effective lesson plans, and conduct professional evaluations.
3. All teachers are required to attend meetings, events, and professional development days.
4. Other related tasks as assigned (for example, interviewing and evaluating student applicants or proofreading documents)
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in English Language or TESOL (or related fields)
- TEFL or CELTA
- Minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience
- Good IT skills, e.g., Word and PowerPoint.
- Be flexible, a team-player, committed and hard-working
Full time working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 - 16:30*
*work schedule will also depend on workload and other necessary requirements
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org