|Silparkon University, Petchaburi Campus|
|At least ฿28,780 / month (full time)|
Full-time English Teachers
PostedJob description and requirements
We are looking for creative and cooperative English teachers to work with us.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of lessons, marking of homework and class work
- Being able to use technology for blended learning
- Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests
- Assessment and reporting of student’s performance
- Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses/projects
- Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
- Assisting with the running of examinations
You should have the qualifications as follows:
- Native speakers of English preferred.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in the fields related to linguistics, teaching English, and other fields related to our curriculums.
- Have TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or other certificates related to teaching preferred.
* For non-native English speakers (excluding Thais), you must demonstrate that you have met the required English language e.g. IELTS (academic module) 7.0 in overall score or TOEFL iBT score at 94-101 or CEFR score at C1 or above.
- Understand and familiar with Thai working culture.
- Be able to work hard and willing to help and subsidise Thai staff when being asked for.
- Have teaching English experience and in university will be advantage.
The successful applicant is expected to teach general English and English for specific purposes to Thai undergraduate students at Petchaburi IT Campus.
- A year contract
- 20,780 Thai baht/month for those who have Bachelor’s degree
- 24,270 Thai baht/month for those who have Master’s degree
*** Salary is negotiable based on teaching experience.
- 8,000 bath/month is provided for accommodation
- Work permit paid for by faculty of Management Science on receipt of clean Non-B visa.
- Health insurance is provided.
- Extra teaching hours may be allocated and teachers will get extra paid.
DO NOT hesitate to send your documents in electronic files such as a recent photo, an application letter with a resume, a copy of the passport, the degree certificates, a recommendation letter, and English language proficiency certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th February, 2023.
Please be noticed that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.