|Kensington Learning Space|
|At least ฿21,000 / month (full time)|
PostedKensington Learning Space seeks a qualified, experienced educational assistance to our lead educators in our Early Years Classes.
We are looking for an energetic, highly inspired, motivated person , who has a passionate about childcare, and is committed to achieving high academic standards and creating stimulating, positive and a child- centred classroom ethos.
The successful applicant should be willing to assist our (international) educator in classes from 1 – 5 years old
● To assist and support the lead educator in preparation for class activities and other assignments assigned by lead educator
● To assist in the preparation of resources and equipment needed for lessons
● To work alongside the educator during lessons
● Assist in planning and conducting lessons according to setting’s curriculum
● Work with groups of students or individuals to help them engage in the learning objectives of the lesson
● Responsible for safety and hygiene of all children
● Maintaining classrooms in clean and tidy learning environment
● Support the setting’s special activities and events
● Contribute to the development of the whole-school, including attendance at staff meetings, in-service training days
● Undertake supervision duties at break or lunchtime and before or after school.
● Fluent Thai speaker
● Bachelor's Degree in Education or related fields
● At least 2 years experience in working with early years children
● Good command of writing and speaking English
● Computer literate
● Experience in similar position in other International schools is an advantage
● Experience of teaching Thai language to both native and non-native learners is an advantage
Qualifications and Skills/Abilities:
● Cheerful, kind and understanding
● Hardworking and highly responsible
● Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of a team
● Be able to relate well with international staff
● Passionate in providing care and education for young children
The school offers remuneration package as follows;
● Salary dependent upon education and qualifications.
● Life and accident insurance
● Free school meals.
● 28 days paid holiday
If you would like to apply for a position at our setting please e-mail your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume and recent photograph via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. **