|Cognitive International Tutoring|
|At least ฿400 / hour (part time)|
IGCSE, A-level, AP, IB, SAT, IELTS Teacher
PostedWe are looking for Part-time teachers/tutors for international curriculums
Cognitive International Tutoring
Cognita Co. Ltd
Future Park Rangsit or Online
THB 500 - 800 / hour (negotiable)
1. Hourly wage can be negotiated depending on the type of lessons and the number of students per class.
2. Extra incentives will be given for outstanding performances.
Teachers needed for:
IGCSE, A levels, AP, IB, SAT, IELTS, ISEB, CE, Key stage
• Teachers with experience in teaching international curriculums of a minimum of 3 years.
• Teachers should have extensive background knowledge of their subjects under the specific curriculum.
• A minimum degree of Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Teaching certificates such as CELTA, TESOL, etc. will be a bonus.
• Friendly and engaging in class.
• Able to teach effectively via zoom or other online conference programs.
• Teachers are NOT required to be native but should be fluent in English.
• Conducting one on one or small group classes.
• Able to give valuable advice to students regarding their subjects.
• Flexible in adjusting to the student's requirements and methods of teaching.
• Able to conduct the class at the confirmed time with personal cancellations of less than 2 times per 20 hours of total lesson.
Cognita Co. Ltd, Founded in 2018, opened our first tutoring school under the name of The Cognitive Tutor at Viphavadee Rangsit. We began as specialists for getting Thai students into their desired school of both Thai or International curriculum. During that time, we have successfully sent students to best schools not only in Thailand, but also abroad. We have students studying in Switzerland boarding schools, and also top UK boarding schools such as Eton College, Westminster school, Harrow UK, and many more. Our institute offers consultations to parents who want their children to study abroad, and also camping opportunities in different countries.
As our students began to amass, we decided to expand our company into two separate units. With our new branch, The Cognitive International Tutoring, opening at Future Park Rangsit we are looking to recruit a brand new team that is under the international curriculum only. We are looking forward to working with ambitious and determined instructors to help our students achieve their dreams.