|Kamnoetvidya Science Academy (KVIS)|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
English Language Teacher
PostedEnglish Language Teacher at KVIS
Kamnoetvidya Science Academy (KVIS) is looking for an effective and collaborative educator to join our teachers’ team.
KVIS is in the Wangchan Valley Research and Education Park, located in eastern Thailand’s Rayong province approximately 150 kilometers southeast of the capital of Bangkok. Situated among lush, green hills covered in fruit, palm, and rubber trees, the campus environment is conducive to learning and to a high quality of life for both students and teachers.
Applicants must possess the following:
1. The ability to work full-time and reside at the school’s on-campus residence.
2. Commitment to the duties of a teacher and possess characteristics of a good teacher.
3. Commitment to promoting quality education for gifted students in science and mathematics; and advancing the school’s goals for student development.
1. A bachelor's or master degree in English, English/American Literature, Linguistics/Applied Linguistics, Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language.
2. A certificate/diploma in CELTA, TEFL, TESL or TESOL, EAL
3. Evidence of being a successful teacher and/or three or more years of teaching experience.
4. Experience in teaching English to non-native, secondary school students.
5. Experience in teaching AP or IGCSE English (L2 or L1) and/or preparing students for the SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS tests will be advantageous.
6. Experience in teaching academic writing is advantageous.
Salary and Benefits, Terms and Conditions
The successful candidate will be offered the following:
1. Employment on a one-year, contractual basis, which will include at least one performance assessment.
2. A competitive (and negotiable) salary and benefits package (KVIS understands that top-qualified teachers require competitive compensation).
3. A roundtrip, economy-class airline ticket from the city of your residence to Thailand, if hiring is done from abroad.
4. A medical insurance coverage throughout the employment contract period.
5. A modern, spacious, and fully furnished apartment on campus with subsidized half board or full board meal plans.
6. Holidays, vacation leaves, sick leaves, and business leaves.
If you are interested in this vacancy and meet the criteria, please send the following documents to Khun damrong at email@example.com:
1. A cover letter including your specific skills and abilities relevant to the qualifications listed above and your expected salary and benefits.
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) showing your qualifications and work experience.
3. Copies of diplomas, certificates, and (if applicable) transcripts of all programs of study.
4. Names, email addresses, and contact numbers (preferably mobile phone numbers) of two referees.
5. A video clip of your teaching demonstration would be a plus.
In the case you want to know more about our school, please feel free to visit our website, www.kvis.ac.th