|Yothinburana School - International Programme|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PE / Health Teacher
PostedWe are looking for a PE/Health Teacher for Year 8 – Year 13 students at a state school which offers Cambridge Curriculum.
The role is to build and maintain a successful Physical Education/Health programme within the school by providing an educational atmosphere conductive to learning and developing through the process of inquiry and in conjunction with the International Cambridge Curriculum programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials;
• Supervising practical PE lessons, including both indoor and outdoor classes;
• Ensuring that children compete to their ability level and are not exposed to unnecessary injury or illness through school sports;
• Evaluating the performance of students;
• Teaching 15-20 periods per week;
• Performing as a Homeroom teacher;
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
• Good command of English;
• Healthy and physically fit;
• Good teamwork skills.
Salary starts at 35,000 Baht (negotiable) + Housing allowance 3,500 Baht
(** Yearly increment**)