|At least ฿28,000 / month (full time)|
Science Teacher / English Teacher (Two Positions)
PostedWatdonkaitia School, Phetchaburi Primary Educational Service Area Office 1 is in need of qualified English teachers to teach in English Program with the following qualifications and requirements below.
1.1 Science teacher 1 position
1.2 English teacher (Native Speaker) 1 position
2. Salary: starting at 28,000 – 35,000 baht per month
2.1 Male / Female age 22 – 50 years old
2.2 Native speaker (United Kingdom; England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) or Non-native speaker using English as a second language.
2.3 Graduated in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education or related field.
2.4 Certificate in TEFL, TESL or TESOL
2.5 In the case of Non-native speaker must have a test result of English proficiency in 4 skills according to the CEFR framework at level B2 and above.
2.6 Good personalities with appropriate behaviors according to teaching professions and follow the school’s regulations.
2.7 Teaching English experience or getting teaching license from Teacher’s Council of Thailand would be an advantage.
4.1 Date, time and place
Please download the application form at https://wdk.ac.th/th and submit
the required documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
or submit the application in person at the Human Resources Management Office, during 21th-27th November 2022 at 08.30 am. – 4.00 pm. (Monday – Sunday)
4.2 Required documents
1. Certificate of your degree and transcript of records both the original and Thai Language Translation versions)
2. Teaching license from Teacher’s Council (if any)
3. Two recent photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) taken not later than six months
4. Passport and last stamp or ID card.
5. Work permit booklet (if any)
6. Photocopy of teaching license or teaching permit without the license issued by the Teacher Council of Thailand (if any)
7. Document of teaching experience or resume
8. Other documents i.e. certificate of English test scores (TOEIC/TEFL/CEFR),
change of name, status or marriage contract.
4.3 Selecting and announcing
Interview and micro teaching will be conducted on December 2nd 2022 at 9.30 am. at English Program Classroom. The result will be announced at school’s office board and post on the school website www.wdk.ac.th by December 6th, 2022.
**The applicant must bring the original documents of all certificates with 1 copy and sign the name.