|Modulo Language School|
|At least ฿47,500 / month (full time)|
Full-time Native Japanese Teacher
PostedModulo Language School is Bangkok's fastest growing language school company, and because of this we are always on the lookout for the best teachers.
The ideal candidate is energetic, determined, knowledgeable, personable and holds a willingness to improve as a teacher. They must also be a qualified and experienced native Japanese speaker who is happy to teach a mix of adults (70%+), children and teenagers, at all levels!
We teach a wide range of courses, including general Japanese, business Japanese, academic tests, reading, writing, phonics and many more. 95% of our lessons are private, though we do have some small groups, up to a maximum of 8 students. Modulo does a lot of corporate work, and sometimes those classes are a little bit larger.
What makes Modulo a great place to work?
- Our teachers are competitively compensated at a rate of 400 baht per 50-minute lesson for private classes on Monday to Friday, and 440 baht per lesson on the weekend. Small group classes are paid at a rate of up to 600 baht per lesson. First-year teachers average well over 47,500 baht per month. There’s a contract completion bonus for first-year teachers of 22,000 baht, too! Rate per lesson increases to 420 baht for teachers on their second contract.
- Modulo offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand and Asia has in store.
- Modulo wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!
- We have four schools, all conveniently located on Bangkok’s BTS and MRT systems. One at Siam Paragon, Central World, Central Rama IX, and Icon Siam.
- We all know what a hassle visas and work permits can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!
- We provide one-year contracts for 5-day or 6-day weeks; you choose how much you want to work!
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top hotels and restaurants.
Still not convinced? Check out this guide we have on working with Modulo, or send us an email with any questions you may have - https://www.modulolearning.com/docs/guide-for-candidates.pdf
If Modulo sounds like a school you are interested in working with, you must:
-hold a bachelor's degree
-hold a Japanese teaching certificate
-be available on evenings and weekends
-be a native Japanese speaker from Japan
Are you interested in applying? Please attach with your CV answers to the following questions (50-100 words each).
1) Why are you applying for this opening?
2) Why did you become a teacher?
For more information or to arrange an interview, please email your CV, photograph and cover letter to Pleng, HR Coordinator at email@example.com.
Also, check out our website to learn more about life at Modulo www.modulolearning.com