|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for October Start
PostedPatai Udom Suksa School has 2 positions available for an October start for native-English speaking teachers.
Position #1 Kindergarten 1-3 English Teacher.
Position #2 Primary English Teacher G4-6.
The salary is 45,000b per month. Teachers signing a consecutive contract will receive an annual bonus of 45,000b.
Both positions are text book and activity-based curriculum. Lesson plans from previous teachers are available and full support is provided by colleagues and HOD.
Initial interviews will be conducted via Skype/Zoom/Google Meet.
Position start date is 17th October and students will start the new semester at the end of October. Successful applicants will be given a 12 month contract.
The successful applicant will join an existing team of 30+ NES teachers at an expanding IP section at this well known private school, located approximately near Viphawadirangsit soi 66, conveniently located on a BTS line.
The school does not employ the services of an agent and teachers are employed by the school directly.
The majority of positions are 18 weekly periods of 50 minutes however the maximum teaching is 22. Teachers must be on the school premises from 07:45-16.00 Monday to Friday.
All teachers are responsible to their individual HODs and applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree, in a relevant field for each position, an ESL qualification and a minimum of 1 years' teaching experience.
Teachers are expected to;
• encourage high standards in all aspects of school life
• contribute to the effective and efficient management of the school
• promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive
• support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees
• encourage consultation and discussion
The school is looking for individuals with a positive and professional work ethic, who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of our students’ education and personal development.
• Documents for obtaining the required visa
• Work Permit
- Medical Insurance
- Paid school holidays
- Visa support and work permit
- Professional Development
- FREE school places for dependents (KG/Primary)
- Extra after school classes at an additional rate
- An excellent working environment with full support and international teaching materials.
Please send your CV, a covering letter and recent photo, to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that walk in applicants WILL NOT be accepted for security reasons. ALL applicants who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted for an interview.