|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
Upper Primary Homeroom Teacher
PostedKajonkiet School group is seeking a qualified NES Upper Primary Homeroom teacher at Kajonkiet Thalang School with an Education Degree - or any related field/experience. The candidate must have a teaching experience background with Primary students at a formal school setting, be dynamic, energetic, flexible, and be willing to start working with us around the middle of October 2022.
- Being a responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year (to commit at least until March 2023).
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children with mixed second-language abilities is needed.
• Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred.
• All applicants with accredited Bachelor's degrees and preferably a PGCE will be considered for the position.
• A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
• Teaching experience with young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will obtain a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Please visit our website:
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualifications and experience. ***
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year contract.**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• Free lunch meal.
• School uniforms.
• Working visa (Non-B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance.**
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from the COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the head of the HR department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field.
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement).
- Copy of passport.
- Police clearance.
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any).
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800).
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!