|At least ฿32,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary Young Entrepreneur Teacher
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking a Secondary Young Entrepreneur Teacher (Thai Nationality) at our Kajonkietsuksa School with an Education Degree - or any related field/experience. The candidate must be willing to start working with us around the middle of October 2022.
Please visit our website:
- Are a responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year (to at least commit until March 2023)
- A mature attitude toward work
- A strong desire to teach children with mixed second-language abilities is needed
• Teaching YE core subjects with a workload of up to 20 periods per week.
• Assisting in extracurricular activities which include projects such as camps, field trips, competitions, workshops, and seminars.
• This position falls under the responsibility of the Foreign Secondary Department.
• A Thai nationality applicant must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
• The applicant must have a background in teaching and/or entrepreneurial education, a strong sense of initiative, and a collaborative can-do attitude.
• Displaying a startup and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Having a deep passion for business and being driven to think for the future.
• Performing as Serial Innovators.
• Being resilient in a fast-paced business world.
The benefits package will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Health & Accident insurance.
• Social Security Fund.
• Paid holiday entitlement based on the school calendar.
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support.
• Free lunch meal.
• School uniform upon passing probation.
To apply for this position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo
- Thai ID card
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Police Clearance
- TOEIC / IELTS result (a minimum of 800 scores)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (if any)
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!