|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teacher
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking preferably qualified NES Kindergarten 1 & 2 Homeroom Teacher at our Kajonkiet Pattama School with an Education Degree - or any related field/experience. The candidate must have a teaching experience background at a very young age, be dynamic, energetic, flexible, and be willing to start working with us around the middle of October 2022.
Please visit our website:
- Are a responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year (to at least commit until March 2023)
- A mature attitude toward work
- A strong desire to teach children with mixed second-language abilities is needed
• All applicants with an accredited Bachelor's degree and preferably a PGCE/Early childhood will be considered for the position
• A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education
• Teaching experience with Kindergarten students is a strong recommendation
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will obtain a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary: 38,000 - 45,000
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualification and experience. ***
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills
• Health and accident insurance
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year contract**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• Free lunch meal
• School uniforms
• Working visa (Non-B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance**
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from the COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the head of the HR department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport
- Police clearance
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!