|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
English Teacher for Secondary School
1. 33,000 - 35,000 Baht - Native Speakers with 2 years experience
2. 30,000 - 32,000 Baht - Non-Native speakers with 2 years experience (South Africa and Central Asia Country)
3. 27,000 - 29,000 Baht - Non-Native Speakers with 3 years experience (South East Asia country)
4. 25,000 - 26,000 Baht - Non-Native Speakers with 2 years experience (South East Asia country)
1. Age 23-45 years old
2. Graduated in Bachelor's Degree
3. Have certificate of Thai Culture training course (The Teachers' Council of Thailand - Krurusapa)
4. Teaching qualification and experience is in advantage
5. Be able to have a full time job at school.
6. Good character and human relationship and good service mind.
Documents needed to apply
1. One photocopy of passport and last stamp or ID card.
2. One photocopy of Certificate of your degree and transcript of records
3. Two photographs (one-inch size) taken not later than six months
4. One photocopy of Teacher License
5. TOEIC (650) TEFL (550) certificate
6. Other documents (i.e. change of status, marriage contract)
We offer 1 year contract. The salary is negotiable. The successful candidate shall be responsible for visa, Medical certificate, teacher license and teaching experience.
More information :
Watphutthabucha School Bangmod,
Tungkru District, Bangkok 10140.
Tel. 02-4263441 #120
Send your cv to email :
Please send an email and wait for reply. Do not walk in.