|AUA Language Center|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES Full-time ESL instructor
- 45,000 Baht per month
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Create fun, engaging, and interactive language learning classes while following the curriculum and program structure.
- Available to teach during peak hours (evenings 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm and weekends 9 am – 5 pm)
- 30 hour work week
20 teaching hours per week.
10 hours dedicated to:
Running and developing workshops, student events, activities,
Substitute teaching when available and appropriate.
Developing classroom material and lesson plans.
Attending teacher meetings and professional development.
Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate the highest level of student satisfaction through offering high quality courses, learning experience, student support, and customer service.
- Bring a positive and growth mindset to work.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any field.
-Certifications in TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCEi, or similar credentials.
- At least 1-2 year of ESL teaching experience.
- Native, near Native, or natural user of English.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Google.
- 5–6-day work week with flexibility around teaching hours.
- Open to weekend and evening work
- Business casual attire
- Participation in the Teacher Evaluation Program to ensure continuous learning and high-quality performance.
- Annual leave days
- Health insurance
- Visa and work permit assistance.
*Interested persons can apply by filling in the application webform at www.auathailand.org under job opportunities.