|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
English Teacher for Early Years Students
PostedCOPEL, one of the top brain development programs for early years from age 6 months to 6 years old from Japan. We are the strongest brain development institution in terms of Research and Development. In the past 30 years, we have been researching 360000 learning materials involving researchers and professors from prestigious universities in Japan to find the best way to teach early years students. We receive Guinness Book 's World Record in the category of the most variety learning materials for brain development for early years.
We are seeking for English teacher positions to fulfill in our branch and the next coming branches. All teachers have to be trained by senior teacher and principal. Once you get trained, you will demonstrate your teaching lessons to Japanese mentors from Japan Head Quarter. It is the opportunity to learn how Japanese educators work and salary will be provided since your training period.
Job Description and responsibilities
- Teaching kids with the age range between 6 months - 6 years old
- Evaluating the kids ' performance according to the activities during the classes
- Meeting to report the kids ' performance and find the solution to improve kids' skills
- Giving comments to parents' to help enhancing kids' improvement
- Handling learning materials
- Other assigned document tasks
- Native speakers, Filipino or Thai with the excellence of English communication skills
- Undergraduate or Master degree with teaching experiences for 2 years as the minimum
- Be able to handle the document tasks
- Love children
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work 5 days a week (Day off on weekday and working on weekend)
- Have a good teamwork skill
Extra Teaching Fee
Work permit and working visa (for teachers who are native speakers)
Yr(s) of Exp
2 years experience
Contract, Full Time, Permanent
For more information, please mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for further interview appointment.