|International House Chiangmai|
|At least ฿500 / hour (part time)|
English Language Teacher
PostedInternational House Chiang Mai is looking for a part-time teacher to work on our Study Holiday program from 09:00 in the morning to 12:00 from Monday 8 August 2022 until Friday 19 August 2022 after which a new term can be discussed. 500 THB per hour totaling 15000 THB
15 Short term course.
The class teaches adult Elementary Students from countries across the world the class now has two Korean and one French student.
If successful, this could lead to a full-time position.
- A full bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A minimum CELTA TEFL certificate or higher including Delta. Equivalent TEFL certificates may be considered.
- A native speaker of English with a clear accent or a non-native speaker with a C2 level of English and a clear accent.
- Punctual and committed to preparing lessons and activities to the best of their ability.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the students’ language improvement.
- Commitment to fully complete any course of hours assigned to you as a teacher for a given
Interested parties can contact Jp at: email@example.com