|St. Catherine Kindergarten|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
K3 Homeroom Teacher
PostedSt. Catherine Kindergarten (located in Pathumthani) is looking for a K.3 homeroom teacher to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional teacher, who is flexible, caring and dedicated to the best interests of our students education and development.
The teacher will teach 15 periods/week (Math, Phonics, P.E, Art,...)
Course outline, textbooks & learning materials are provided to our teachers.
Working hours: 07:30 to 16:30 (Monday to Friday).
The salary will be assessed by your teaching experience and qualifications (approximately 40,000 baths, after probation)
- preferably a female teacher (but male candidates can apply too)
- fun, enthusiastic and open-minded
- N.E.S or High English Proficiency
- professional and able to adapt to a new environment
- must be currently residing in Thailand
- mature attitude towards work
- experienced with young learners
The benefits we offer include:
- work permit
- paid holidays
- extra paid private classes during working hours (from 15:40 to 16:40)
How to apply:
Please send your current CV / resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the application process. Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those that meet the criteria that the school is looking for.