|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teacher
PostedKajonkiet school group is seeking preferably qualified NES Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers with an Education Degree - or any related field/experiences. Must have teaching experience background with very young ages, be dynamic, energetic, flexible, and willing to start working with us immediately (By August 2022).
Our arising opportunities:
1. Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten 1 Homeroom Teacher, Baan Kajokiet Nursery Saiyuan
2. Kindergarten 2 Homeroom Teacher, Baan Kajokiet Nursery Saiyuan
3. Kindergarten 1 & 2 Homeroom Teacher, Kajokiet Cherngtalay School
4. Kindergarten 1 Homeroom Teacher, Kajokietsuksa School
Please visit our website:
- Are a responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children with mixed second-language abilities is needed.
• All applicants with an accredited Bachelor's degree and preferably a PGCE/Early childhood will be considered for the position.
• A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
• Teaching experience with Kindergarten students is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will obtain a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary: 38,000 - 45,000
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualification and experience. ***
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year contract.**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• Free lunch meal.
• School uniforms.
• Working visa (Non-B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance.**
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from the COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the head of the HR department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with a recent photo.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field.
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement).
- Copy of passport.
- Police clearance.
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any).
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800).
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!