|Maryvit Bowin School|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino English Teachers
PostedMaryvit School has three campuses in Chonburi Province in the city of Pattaya, Sattahip, and Bowin. The school offers classes from Nursery to High School (2-18 years old). Maryvit School is a private Catholic school with an enrollment of more than 10,000 students combined. The school offers a Thai curriculum with added emphasis on English and Chinese. The school continues to grow with many opportunities for our teachers.
The school is seeking Filipino English Teachers to join and strengthen our team. The school is looking for teachers that can teach English, Math, or Science. Maryvit School currently employs more than 140 Filipino teachers and more than 770 Thai teachers.
The school has many positions available. The school is interested in teachers that seek a long-term teaching career in Thailand. Immediate start is available.
Assignment of the work is only available in Maryvit Bowin School.
- Female/Male, 22-45 years of age
- Nationality – Filipino only
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Education major and Math major a plus)
- TOEIC score of at least 700
- Must currently be in Thailand
Documents required for application, please bring documents when applying:
- Passport (Original)
- TOEIC Score
- Diploma and Transcripts (Red Ribbon/Apostille by DFA)
- 1-inch picture (taken within 3 months)
- Salary will depend on experience teaching in Thailand (12 months contract)
- Housing allowance of 2,500 baht (on-campus accommodation also available)
- Additional pay for after school classes up to 2,000 baht/month (paid 9 months)
- Two free meals a day on working days (breakfast/lunch)
- Work permit, visa, and teaching permit assistance (5,000 baht/year)
- Health Insurance with AIA covers both out-patient and in-patient care (after receipt of work permit)
- Retirement savings account (after one school year)
The school will contact applicants and invite them for an online interview. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Google Map for the school location: https://goo.gl/maps/nk3X73qxvw7Qwsj58