|Australian International School|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
IGCSE / AS and A Level English Teacher
PostedIGCSE / AS and A Level English (First Language) Teacher
The Australian International School of Bangkok has an exciting opening for an experienced and passionate IGCSE/A Level English (First Language) teacher to join our new and exciting Secondary school section.
You must want your students to achieve their very best and be willing to work with them with this in mind.
You should ideally have experience of the International Cambridge Curriculum, however this is not essential and be able to teach students from different backgrounds, with varying aptitudes and interests.
• Must be a native English speaker.
• Must be registered, or licensed, or eligible for registration as a teacher in either; Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, USA or Canada only.
• Minimum of 2 Years teaching experience of English at a Senior Secondary level
• Experience in teaching students from different backgrounds, with varying aptitudes and interests.
The teaching team
• The teacher will be a part of the Secondary School team of teachers.
• See web site at www.australianisb.ac.th
Conditions of Service
• A 23-month contract is offered.
• Assistance with airfare, Housing subsidy, Medical insurance, tax free salary.
• Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
• Hours 07:15 to 15:30
Start Date: August 4th 2022
For further details and for applications, please send cv and cover letter to:
The Director, Mr. Brenton Hall
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org