|Wichai Wittaya English Program School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
NES / Non-NES Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
PostedWichai Wittaya Cambridge Program is looking for a 1 KG teacher to join our team for the current academic year. We follow the Cambridge International Curriculum. We're a bilingual private school located in Chiang Mai, and we're looking for enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who have a real passion for education. Currently, we are looking for teachers to fill the following positions.
1. 1- Homeroom teacher for KG level students(NES AND NNES applications accepted)
· Salary: starting salary range 30k-40k depending on previous experiences, qualifications provided, and the interview process.
· Holiday: 6 weeks paid holiday a year.
· Working hours: Between 18-24 periods,40min each, or about 12-16 physical hours depending on the position
· Non-B visa and work permit provided, and all costs are covered by the school.
· Lunch is provided for all staff
· Accident Insurance Provided
· Typical working hours 7:45 am-4:30 pm
· Curriculums provided, teacher resources provided, training provided
· working as a part of our diverse team of teachers from all over the world. You would also be involved in activities and events, so someone with energy, a good work ethic, and innovative ideas would be ideal.
· Bachelor's degree in the relevant field of study (Math degrees for math teachers, etc.)
· Master’s degrees are encouraged but not required
· Education degrees are encouraged but not required
· Non-native speakers must be able to speak/read/write in English to a proficient level and provide results of a proficiency test within the last 3-4 years (IELTS/TOEFL/TOEIC certificate etc.)
· Must be currently in Thailand (Preferably Chiang Mai) or willing to move to AND arrive BEFORE May 10th.
Please send an email: to Mr. Nurbakyt (email@example.com)with your resume/CV if interested. Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you very much!