|Assumption College English Program, Rama II Campus|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary PE & Health Teacher
PostedACEP is seeking a qualified Secondary PE & Health Teacher to teach our Years 7 - 12 students.
1) Applications will only be read if the email’s subject is ‘Secondary PE Teacher’.
2) Position Details:
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Teaching PE and Health lessons to EFL students in Years 7 - 12.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Education (specialising in PE and Health) or equivalent post graduate qualification OR a bachelor degree related to PE/Health WITH a post graduate education qualification (Dip. Ed., PGCE etc).
- EXPERIENCE: Preference will be given to applicants who have at least one year experience teaching PE and Health.
- START DATE: July 11, 2022
3) The initial contracts will be until March 2023. If both parties agree, an additional twelve month contract will be offered from that time.
4) All teachers teach up to 20 hours (24 periods) per week.
5) Class sizes are a maximum of 25 students for all Year Levels.
6) Successful applicants will receive 50,000 baht/month, health insurance, paid holidays and free accommodation on campus (or housing allowance).
7) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to – email@example.com
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject must be 'Secondary PE Teacher’.
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your CV (including the name, job title and email contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.)
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your passport’s photo page
- Interviews: all interviews will be done by Skype regardless of the applicant’s location. Local applicants may be invited to look at the school campus later in the application process.
8) For further information about our school please look at our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ACEPschool) or watch an 11-minute video introduction to ACEP (https://youtu.be/tXehNlUyK78).
*** ACEP accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL:
ACEP is a Thai-bilingual, co-educational school for primary and secondary school students. The subjects that ACEP students learn with foreign teachers include English, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education/Health and Computers.
After operating an English Program within Assumption College’s primary and secondary school campuses since 2002, the purpose built ACEP campus was opened in March 2012.
In its founding year ACEP educated just 255 students in Years 1, 4, 7 and 10 only. The school now educates approximately 500 students in Year 1-12 classes.
Our school is built on 36 hectares of land, approximately 30 kilometres south-west of the city centre, on Rama II Road. The enormous land area, modern architecture and school’s focus on technology combine to create an ideal environment for students to learn and for teachers to work.