|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Lower Primary Homeroom Teacher
PostedKajonkiet School group is seeking a qualified NES Primary Homeroom teacher with an Education Degree - OR applicants with a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate- to join our friendly, supportive, and professional team.
The potential candidates are required to be able to start working with us immediately by August 2022. The candidate must have teaching experience with Lower Primary students, and be dynamic, energetic, and flexible.
- Being responsible and organized teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach children with mixed second-language abilities is needed.
• Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred.
• All applicants with accredited Bachelor's degrees and preferably a PGCE will be considered for the position.
• A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
• Teaching experience with young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkietsuksa School?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will obtain a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Please visit our website:
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualification and experience. ***
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year contract.**
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
• Free lunch meal.
• School uniforms.
• Working visa (Non-B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance.**
Notes: Lists with an asterisk** can be modified depending on current situations from the COVID-19 pandemic and directives from the Ministry of Education.
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the head of the HR department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field.
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement).
- Copy of passport.
- Police clearance.
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any).
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800).
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
**Only short-listed applicants with complete documentation will be contacted.**
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!