|Mr.Tim's Learning Land|
|At least ฿16,000 / month (full time)|
Part-time Phonics Teacher (Saturdays)
PostedQualified Native or Fluent English Teachers required to earn 4,000 THB per Saturday for teaching high quality reading and writing skills ONCE A WEEK to primary aged school children (Saturday only).
Learning Land School of Phonics is a modern concept in language schools delivering quality synthetic phonics programmes direct from the UK classroom to Thai and International school children with the goal of improving children's pronunciation, reading, and writing skills.
Under the guidance of fully qualified UK Primary Teachers, we are looking for bright, young highly motivated individuals to be trained in all areas of synthetic phonics teaching and the UK National Curriculum.
One Part-time position is available starting immediately and will involve teaching on Saturdays. Hours of work are 8.30 - 5.00pm (4 classes, one hour for lunch).
You will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Native or Fluent English Speaker
2. University Bachelor’s Degree
3. At least two years’ experience teaching Young Learners
4. A genuine desire to teach and strive for professionalism and excellence
5. An aptitude and willingness to use ICT in the classroom
(all classrooms have large touch screens or IWB’S)
In return we will offer you:
• Salary of 4,000 THB per Saturday
• Additional Summer School (March-August) 1,750 THB per class
• Very strong support in all areas of training and CPD
• A fantastic working environment (Learning Land is a family run business, run by real qualified teachers).
If you genuinely have a passion and drive for teaching; in instilling the joy of books and reading within children, then please send your CV with covering letter and photo to Mr. Tim Etherton at firstname.lastname@example.org For a closer look at the school www.mrtimslearningland.com Facebook; Mr.Tim Learningland Phonics
All short listed applicants for interview will be contacted within 2 weeks. Candidates that applied previously may reapply.