|Lovell International School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
- Provide advice to the Head of School and other staff on a range of operational matters including financial, human and physical resources and information management.
- Assist Head Teacher with workforce planning and all recruitment activities, particularly for academic staff.
- Initiate and undertake detailed financial analysis of the School’s operating budget, monitoring expenditure against budget allocation, preparation of regular budget reviews, projecting salary and operational expenditures.
- Develop a communication strategy to enhance communication across the School.
- Represent the School at meetings and working parties as required.
- Assist the Head of School with strategic and operational planning, including the provision of business intelligence and statistical data for quality assurance and reporting needs.
- Manage the school’s support staff, offering training where requiring and recruiting new team members
- Handle school maintenance, with involvement in any repairs to school buildings or property
- Handle all school service contracts and oversee tenders for services such as cleaning, catering, and IT support
- Uphold school security and health and safety policies
- Take ownership of the school's administrative systems
Main skills & experience required:
- Extensive experience and expertise in the management and delivery of services within a complex organisation, preferably within the International school, education sector or similar
- Extensive knowledge or a clear capacity to develop knowledge of the Early years sector
- Demonstrable ability to both lead and manage small work teams
- Budget and financial management skills
- Ability to plan, prioritise and delegate duties in order to deliver objectives on time
- Relevant experience with marketing, customer service and external engagement activities
- Leadership and strategy
- Finance management
- Administrative management
- Management of information systems
- Human resources
- Facility and property management and maintenance
- Health and safety