|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Primary Teacher
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is accepting NES applicants for our large client school in Nonthaburi.
We require an experienced, reliable and enthusiastic primary teacher to add to our large SIAM team in Nonthaburi. If you possess these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNES teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
School location: Tiwanon Rd., near Chang Wattana - Large, well-funded Govt. School with programs ranging from regular to EP - One additional NES teacher required for the school's Gifted Program. Position is immediate start and the successful candidate will join our team of 6 on this program. Primary levels are on-site at the school. Large SIAM team of 25+ in place over all three programs. Full curriculum provided.
• Bachelor’s Degree (must be completed)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a must
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 24 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
• Be willing to potentially demo / submit a demo video if selected for second round interview
• Online teaching platform experience
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• Strong NES salary package with bonuses
• Immediate start with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Annual contract review
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per academic year
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Health insurance - *after contract signed and work commenced
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials provided
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers at this location, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment. Proof of vaccination will be requested at the appropriate juncture.