|Montessori Academy Bangkok International School|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Elementary Science & Engineering Teacher
PostedWe are seeking a Science & Engineering specialist to co-teach in the Montessori Elementary classroom. Training in the Montessori philosophy will be offered to candidates to complement their skill base.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about innovative education methods and is keen to embrace new cultures. The candidate will be open to working in a collaborative teaching environment where a large part of the learning experience is project based and inter-disciplinary. Candidate will be comfortable in empowering students to make work choices and will encourage students to be self-directed and take responsibilities.
Established in 2010, Montessori Academy Bangkok International School (MABIS) is the leading trilingual Montessori school in Bangkok offering Toddler through Secondary programs. We are committed to a high-quality Montessori program. MABIS has a beautiful campus, purpose-built classrooms and facilities. Learning is localized and customized through extensive field explorations. We are also the only WASC accredited Montessori school outside of the United States.
• Qualified specialist with a degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Environmental Sciences), Engineering or other relevant field
• Experience with Montessori, Project Based Learning, or IB
• Dedicated and highly motivated teacher capable of inspiring students
• Able to work independently, excellent organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and positive approach towards collaborative teaching
• Creative and innovative across and beyond the curriculum
• Reliable and respectful
• Internationally minded
• Have the ability to work within and apply all school policies, i.e. behaviour management, child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities, etc.
• Native English speakers
Formal Qualifications / Experience:
• Bachelors degree minimum
• Certified teaching qualification
• Distinguished record of teaching
• Full working knowledge of the US or UK national curriculum related to Science subjects
• 3+ years teaching experience
• Medical insurance
• Visa processing
• Formal proof of identity with photo ID
• Verification of qualifications
• 2 Letters of References
• Police clearance
• July / August 2022
How to Apply:
• Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com