|Meritton British International School|
|At least ฿65,000 / month (full time)|
Maths Teacher for Upper to Lower Secondary
PostedWe are looking for qualified, native English-speaking Math teacher to join our growing primary and lower secondary school for the next academic year, starting August 2021.
- An Undergraduate Education Degree OR a degree in Maths or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching Maths for upper primary and lower secondary students.
- Qualified teacher status recognised internationally (eg, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An excellent understanding of Maths as a core curriculum subject.
- Ability to create a variety of teaching methods and lesson plans that make Maths easier to learn.
- Native English speaker.
- Commitment to Values-based
If you think you have the qualities to join our family-centred school community, we would love to hear from you.
Meritton British International School is a UK curriculum primary school which puts values at the centre of education. We are based in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on your qualification and experience.
To apply, please email your CV and a one-page (max) cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these opportunities are not for NNES teachers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.