|Born Leaders - Early Learners' Development by Ajarn Aum|
|At least ฿600 / hour (part time)|
Classroom / Online Teachers (British Nationality)
PostedFull time and Part-time Classroom/Online Teachers
Amazing opportunities for both full time and part time British teachers to teach basic English to both young learners and adult graduate students.
Job Title: In class and Online English Teacher (Full time and Part-Time)
Please read the following requirements carefully, we have a number of roles available:
1. Full time and Part time urgent on site/online vacancies at Sutthisan
Teaching basic English to early learning students and also post graduate students who are preparing for a career as cabin crew, both online and in class based at our Sutthisan Branch, which is very close to Sutthisan MRT station.
Available working hours are 09:00 to 18:00, every day except Tuesday, with the opportunity to work more hours from 18.00 to 20.00 teaching our older students.
2. Part time weekend urgent on site vacancy at Central Bang Na shopping mall
Teaching early learning students of Born Leaders school, both online and in class based at our Bang Na early learning school, conveniently located at Central Bang Na Shopping Mall
Available working hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Saturdays and Sundays.
All class sizes are small, from one to six students for onsite classes and one student only for online classes. Experience of primary or secondary school level maths and science teaching, and knowledge of the British curriculum would be a great advantage.
Please learn more about us through our websites born-leaders.com and ajarnaum.com
or search for ‘Born Leaders’ and ‘Perfect Angels’ to see us on Facebook before you apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the criteria below, please send a cover letter stating why you are interested in this position, and why you believe you are suitable, along with an up to date resume including full details of work experience, education, your current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to HR@ajarnaum.com and CEO@ajarnaum.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
English students will study a pre-designed course. Successful candidates will be provided with an up to date schedule, curriculum, course guidance before and during training, plus workbooks and materials.
Above all we are looking for flexible teachers who relish the challenge of a varied workload. The right personality is far more important than other qualifications, so only the best candidates will be successful and we will reward that success with higher than average earnings, an excellent benefits package, and a satisfying, exciting job in an inspiring and supportive work environment.
You must be able to:
• Monitor students and provide appropriate feedback to parents and staff
• Use your initiative and think laterally.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Work effectively in a tight knit team.
- Youthful outlook, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in teaching.
- TEFL or CELTA qualified. A degree is an advantage, but we are happy to consider anyone with the right qualities.
- Minimum of one year's experience of teaching children, or newly qualified CELTA.
- Native British English speaker.
- Clear diction
- Open minded and culturally aware.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Experience in teaching arts, craft, music and dancing not essential, but a definite advantage.
- Higher than average rates, based on qualifications and experience (THB 600 per hour for group class).
- International, challenging, and fun work environment.
- Very convenient location near MRT Sutthisan.
Born Leaders by Ajarn Aum is a Language and Early-Learning Development School for children from 6 months –16 years old, near MRT Sutthisan. You will be teaching young learners our unique and contemporary syllabus, starting from very young students aged 6 months +, up to high school age in very small classes with teaching assistants available.
Perfect Angels by Ajarn Aum has been Thailand’s leading academy for personality development for students seeking a career as cabin crew for over 11 years. Our students are between the ages of 21 and 30, all highly motivated to improve their language skills, and we cater for all levels of English, from foundation to advanced.