|Kids' Academy International School|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
PostedKids’ Academy International School is seeking an energetic, cheerful and reliable playgroup leader to join their friendly team as soon as possible. The Playgroup Leader will plan and facilitate high quality structured playgroups Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 11.30am. A love for teaching early learners is essential as the children are aged 12 months to 4 years and you must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with the parents. Excellent spoken English is essential.
The position available requires the following qualifications and personal attributes;
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree;
• Teaching experience;
• Excellent and confident command of English;
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills;
• Females are preferred.
• Lead activities including singing, crafts, story time, puppets, yoga and dance exercise;
• Welcome parents and children and take payments;
• Respond to parents questions and provide information about the school;
• Maintain inventory control for the need of the playgroup;
• Attend staff meetings and training when necessary;
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
For further details regarding our school see our website: http://www.kidsacademy.ac.th/
Applicants should send a letter of application and CV together with a recent photograph and the names and addresses of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state that you are interested in the 'playgroup leader' position in the subject and beginning of email.