|Assumption College Bangrak|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Science and English Teachers
PostedAssumption College – English Program (EP) and English Native Speaker (ENS) Program – is seeking to employ qualified full-time teachers for:
1. High School Science Teacher: KS3 & 4. (M1 to M6). --- (EP).
2. NES English Teacher --- (ENS)
The following qualifying requirements and information for each position is provided as follows:
Science Teacher for EP Program
• Native English Speaker or evidence of English language proficiency (a score of 900+ on the TOEIC test or equivalent level on a recognized test).
• Must be degree level in their subject specialty (with transcript).
• Must have recent EFL teaching experience, at least one year, up to and including KS3 & KS4. (M1 to M6).
• Must be fully aware of Thai school cultural expectations for foreign teachers .
• Must have at least one recent verifiable professional reference from an employer.
• Must be able to teach general Science subjects (Physics, Biology & Chemistry) at KS3 & KS4 level. (M1 to M6).
The starting salary package for Native English Speakers is 75,000 Baht per month (before tax) plus other benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Priority will be given to only candidates who are available for an on-site interview and demo lesson at our school location.
Contact Info for EP Science Teacher position:
Interested and qualified candidates may send their resume, degree with transcripts and copy of passport photo page by email to: email@example.com
NES English Teacher for ENS Program
• Native English Speakers.
• Degree required (and TEFL or other certification preferred).
• Computer literate: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Willing to teach both online and on-site.
• Willing to adapt to the Thai environment.
• Knowledge of the IELTS test strongly desired.
• Working days M-F, 7.45 am to 4.00 pm.
• Maximum teaching schedule of 20 hours/week.
• Salary 50,000 THB.
• Work permit and insurance covered by Assumption College.
• 1-year contract (12th May 2022 to 30th April 2023).
• Curriculum and training provided.
Contact Info for ENS English Teacher position:
Interested candidates--- Please send your resume with recent photo, copies of degree certificates and transcripts, and references by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ; or via mail to: Assumption College, ENS Program, 26 Charoenkrung 40, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand; Fax: 0-2237-7769