|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿19,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (19-42K)
PostedThree Native English-Speaking Teacher to Teach English for Kindergarten & Grade 10-12
One Non-native English-Speaking Teacher with Bachelor of Elementary Education or Childhood Education for KG.3
Three Non-native English-Speaking Teacher Secondary Education in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & Others for Matthayom 1-6
Three Native and Non-native English-Speaking Teachers with a Master’s or Doctorate Degree in English, Mathematics and Chinese
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 50 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, near Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao Road next to Romklao soi 44. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
• Three native English-speaking teachers with a bachelor’s degree teaching English to kindergarten and grade 10-12. The starting date is 11th May, 2022 to teach at Sarasas Witaed Romklao School.
• One non-native English-Speaking Teachers with Bachelor of Elementary Education or Childhood Education for KG.3
• Three non-native English-speaking teachers with bachelor of secondary education in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and others to teach in Matthayom 1-6
• Three native and non-native English-speaking teachers with a master’s or doctorate degree in English, Mathematics and Chinese to teach at Sarasas Technology College Suvarnnabhumi.
All positions start 11 May, 2022.
1. The native English-speaking teachers need to graduate at least with a bachelor’s degree in any field and native and non-native English-speaking teachers who have a master’s or doctor’s degree must graduate in English and Mathematics or related fields.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least one year contract.
3. Non-native English-speaking teachers must graduate in elementary education and secondary education in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
The Salaries for native English-speaking teachers are as the followings:
1. A bachelor’s degree is 35,000 Bath + 3,000 Baht (Housing allowance) = 38,000 Baht.
2. A master’s degree is 37,000 Baht + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 40,000 Baht.
3. And a doctorate degree is 39,000 Baht + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 42,000 Baht.
The salary for non-native English-speaking teachers with Bachelor of Education are as the followings:
1. With Bachelor of Education in Social Studies is 17,000 Baht (Salary Base) + 2,000 Baht (Housing allowance) = 19,000 Baht
2. With Bachelor of Education in Mathematics is 17,000 Baht (Salary base) + 1,000 Baht (Rare subject) + 2,000 Baht (Housing allowance) = 20,000 Baht,
3. And with Bachelor of Secondary Education in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are 17,000 Baht (Salary base) + 2,000 Baht (Rare subjects) + 2,000 Baht (Housing allowance) = 21,000 Baht
1. Approximately 2 months’ school holiday a year starting from the second year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between March – May are paid in full.
3. Health insurance premium of 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of work.
4. The school pays for a visa and work permit on the second year of their employment onwards.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Air-conditioned classroom with 25 students in a class at IEP Programme and some classes at the Bilingual Programme.