|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
NES English Teacher for Primary
PostedHastin Primary School (South Pattaya) is looking for a NES English Teacher who can teach to, or above, the standards required of the British Oxford International Curriculum (OIC).
The school has a brand new well equipped modern campus. Well resourced classrooms with large interactive digital TVs, internet access, and subscriptions to some of the most interactive digital resources available from well known educational publishers. We are Striving to become a Centre of Excellence and require progressive, creative, and innovative teachers to achieve our goals. Your teaching style and approach should be student-centred and an ability to create a hands-on interactive learning environment for the learners.
Hastin School provides bilingual education programmes (70% English & 30% Thai) which meet MOE Thailand and international curriculum education standards, ensuring our learners achieve the highest level of academic development, before reaching secondary school level. Both positions require teachers who are adaptable and can also occasionally provide team cover for other subjects (such as Science, Matths, Global Skills, Reading and Writing Comprehension, etc.).
Job Summaries - NES English Teacher
We're looking for an experienced Native English Speaking English language teacher for Primary levels, year 4-6. The teacher must be able to consistently deliver high quality interactive student-centred lessons. The syllabus will be based on the OIC (Oxford International Curriculum) English (2nd Edition). We are seeking dynamic, motivated and innovative candidates with high standards and a well developed understanding about how learning takes place.
● Bachelors or Master’s degree in educational or related subject
● Minimum of 2 years experience teaching in a Primary school setting
● Documentation required for obtaining teaching credentials/license
● Native English speaker or highly fluent in English
● Must be a team player, able to work unsupervised and with a high degree of professionalism.
● Minimum of 45,000 baht salary per month
● 12 month academic contract
● SSO health cover
● Work permit and Non-B visa paid for
● Up to 20 contact hours per week, but usually significantly less
● Starting immediatly
Interested candidates should submit an application to: email@example.com with a CV, Cover letter, Current Photo, Degrees, Certificates, and 2 Contactable References.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hastin.ac.th