|Global Education Consultancy|
|At least ฿22,000 / month (full time)|
Filipino Teachers for High School
PostedStart teaching in high schools in rural Thailand right away and have the adventure of a lifetime! Global Education Consultancy is looking for passionate teachers from the Philippines who would like to become a part of our team for the upcoming school year (2022/23).
*Please note that we are only recruiting teachers who are already in Thailand and who are ready to commence teaching on or before the 17th of May 2022.*
At the moment we have the following positions available;
1 - High School teachers in Surin (north-eastern Thailand) teaching English for Communication (no other subjects).
The position details are as follows:
- Around 20 to 22 periods of teaching per week from Monday to Friday, with working hours between 7.30am and 4.30pm.
Benefits for teachers include:
- Monthly salary of THB20,000 with a monthly attendance bonus of THB2000 - total monthly package of THB22,000. This is for teachers with a Bachelor's Degree or higher.
*Other rates apply for teachers who do not hold a Bachelor's Degree and TEFL certificate*
- Non-B Visa and Work Permit for eligible teachers. All teachers with qualifications that match the Thai government's requirements and who supply suitable documentation will be provided with a Non-B visa & Work Permit.
-Transport from Bangkok will be paid for by GEC and assistance will be given to find suitable long-term accommodation in the city.
*Teachers without degrees may also apply if they have sufficient teaching experience (preferably in Thailand) as well as suitable qualifications. However, these teachers will be responsible for making their own visa arrangements.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in either Word or PDF format (please do not send links to online documents):
- Current location and date you are available to start work.
- Which of the above-mentioned areas you would prefer to teach in.
- Clear copies of your passport information page and current Thai visa or entry stamp.
- Clear copies of any relevant certificates (Degree, TEFL etc.).
- Recent photograph (this can be included in your resume).
- Brief (2-3min) introductory video telling us a bit about yourself, your teaching experience, your qualifications and your philosophies on teaching and education. It should not be a demo lesson. Please note that this will be sent to the school as part of the final stages of the recruitment process if you are selected for an interview.
*Please note that only teachers who send the above information will be considered for an interview*
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only teachers selected to progress to the interview stage will hear from our team. Should you be selected for an interview we will be in touch with you soon. We look forward to hearing from you!