|Kasintorn St Peter School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is seeking qualified Filipino Teachers to join our team of teachers for the new academic year 2022 – 2023 commencing in May/June.
(Kindergarten / Primary / Secondary Levels)
-Housework/ Home Economics
-P.E. and Health
- minimum bachelor’s degree
- motivated individuals who are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is dedicated to the students. Our team of foreign teachers are dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following for interested applicants
- Total monthly remuneration of 18,000-20,000 baht
- One year contract (renewable)
- Visa and work permit assistance
- Work from Monday to Friday and teach between 20 and 24 periods a week
- Working hours: 8:00am-4:40pm (finish work at 1:00pm on Fridays)
- Paid school holidays, business/sick leave
In addition to this we also offer help teachers find suitable accommodation for their needs in and around the school. We also provide free school meals and accident insurance for all of our teachers.
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is a progressive school that offers both an English Program (ICEP) and Trilingual Education Program (TEP). We currently provide education for around 4,000 students from the local and surrounding areas. As a school we pride ourselves at placing our learners at the center of the education process.
Interested candidates, kindly email your application to email@example.com
- CV with recent photo
- Copy of degree certificate and transcripts
- Copy of passport