|Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School - Pattanakarn|
|At least ฿48,000 / month (full time)|
NES Homeroom Early Years Teacher
PostedEarly Years Native Homeroom Teacher
BYIS is a small family-oriented school in Pattanakarn, Prawet, Bangkok. We deliver a modern British National Curriculum which incorporates Project and Play-Based Learning.
The teacher should be an outgoing dedicated professional wanting to make a positive contribution to our school and its community.
Starting date: 18 July 2022
1. Bachelor's Degree and a TEFL certificate if numbers 2 and 3 criteria are not met (preferably a degree in Education or Early Childhood Development)
2. At least 1 year classroom teaching experience
3. At least 6 months of online teaching experience (Familiar with educational apps, online software and online tools)
4. Apostilled Transcript of Records and Degree
5. Police Clearance from the home country
6. Play and Project-based experience will be to your advantage
Teaching Students K1 (ages 3 - 4); K2 (ages 4 – 5)
Daily effective communication with parents
Teaching and developing skills
Lesson Planning, preparation, and assessment of students’ development
Participating school and event duties
Working as part of a team and the wider school community
Writing Narrative reports/report cards
Contributing to events and extra-curricular activities
Attending meetings and Personal Development sessions
20 teaching periods (standard 50 minutes block time)
2 mandatory Saturdays or Sundays per term
Working hours 7:30/8:00 – 16:00/16:30 Monday to Friday
1. Salary 48,000 during probation and 50,000 THB after 60 working day probation and evaluation (salary is dependent on your degree and years of experience)
2. SSO – Social Security
3. 1 Year Work Permit and Visa assistance (3-month non-B will be shouldered by the teacher)
4. Paid annual holiday and public holidays (based on annual calendar) and sick leave
5. Provided professional development
Documents to be submitted for application:
1. Application letter.
3. Police clearance of home country.
4. Three Character Reference contacts.
5. Copy of Degree.
6. Copy of Transcripts.
7. Copy of apostilled degree.
8. Recent photograph.
If an applicant has not received an invitation letter from us within 2 weeks of submission of application and CV, your application has been unsuccessful.
Please send documents to both emails for consideration:
Thank you very much. We look forward to hearing from you.