|At least ฿15,000 / month (full time)|
Foreign English Teacher (15-23K)
PostedAnnouncement by Khlongbangping School for Foreign English Teacher
Khlongbangping School, located in Samutprakan Primary Educational Service Area 1 is currently recruiting foreign English teacher for temporary positions, and as follows:
1. VACANCY AND BENEFITS
1.1 Khlongbangping School located in Samut Prakan Province providing education from kindergarten to Grade 6 is seeking to fill a teacher vacancy.
1.2 SALARY: 23,000 baht/month salary, with a 10-month contract (May-September, and November-March) There are two (2) months in which there are government school holidays—that being October and April. The monthly salary is 15,000 baht/month.
1.3 FRINGE BENEFITS: Khlongbangping School Administration will process three (3) formal documents required of all foreign teachers to teach in the Country of Thailand, and by The Thailand Department of Immigration, and as follow: A one (1) year Teaching Permit, a one (1) year work permit, and a three (3) one (1) year Non-B Visa.
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
2.1 Bachelor degree, or higher degree, from a recognized University.
2.2 Medical certificate.
2.3 Interested candidates, who may be non-native speakers of English, will be required to provide English proficiency scores from testing such as TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC.
2.4 Ability to work full-time from Monday-Friday. (7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
2.5 Ability to develop, and teach, a minimum of 20 hours of lesson plans/week, and responsible for additional assigned duties, and as needed.
2.6 Ability to guide, teach, and support, both, Thai children and Thai teachers, in the improvement, effectively use, and command of the English Language.
2.7 Ability to research and create effective lesson plans that meet School curriculum objectives.
2.8 Ability to effectively manage the classroom, possess positive interaction with students, administer testing, and conclude grading.
2.9 Ability to organize special school events/activities related to The Western Holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, the New Year, and Easter.
2.10 Ability to create appropriate/supporting lesson plans for students, with Khlongbangping School--students who have been selected as School representatives in interschool activities and/or academic skills-based competitions, and students applying for academic scholarships.
The candidates with the preferred and following qualifications will be specifically considered: The candidate, at least, holds a Bachelor Degree in the field of Education, and a Teacher License issued by the candidate’s country’s Teacher Certification Council. The candidate has gained at least one year’s experience teaching in Thailand, has participated in Thai Culture Seminar, and/or comprehends, with respect, Thai culture, protocol, and cultural values.
3.1 If a candidate wishes to apply, please send your resume with attached documents to email address: email@example.com
3.2 REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- A photo copy of your passport, including the pages of your personal information, current Visa Stamp,
- Visa Stickers, and Extension Stamps, as well as Departure Card (if any), and Form TM.6.
- A photograph in the size of 4 x 6 cm, or 2 inches.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University, and the following formal documentation: (1) Official Transcripts, (2) Official copy of University Degree. In the event required original documents are in a language other than English or Thai, documents will be required translated to English by appropriate Country’s Embassy in Thailand or Consulate of Foreign Affairs.
4. Candidates, who Khlongbangping school administration is considering for hire, will be called for a recruitment interview. Candidates will be informed of dates and time for a recruitment interview, and by telephone or e-mail communication.
Announced on April 17, 2022
The school is located at Bang Muang Subdistrict, Mueang District, Samut Prakan Province.
GPS: 13.608085651180051, 100.6214316