|Suratthani International School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Teachers for Immediate Start
PostedSuratthani International is Surat Thani’s first international school! We have established our Primary School over the last seven years and are now embarking on our High School development plans.
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions immediately. Please note that all applicants need to be native speakers with experience in their teaching areas. Applicants from Thailand are desired, but application from abroad will be well received.
1) English Teacher for Elementary and Middle School
2) Grade 1 Homeroom Teacher
To learn more about our school, please visit: www.stis.ac.th
All contracts offer:
• Starting on ASAP to 30 June 2022.
• 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. workday Monday to Friday (70% contact timetable)
• Small class sizes (maximum 20 students per class)
• Salary of at least B50000 per month rising with qualifications and experience for foreign national. Thai nationals will have separate pay scales.
• Medical Insurance
• Housing Subsidy (after completion of first contract – only applicable to foreign national)
• Annual increment linked to performance
• Full comprehensive HR support for visa’s and work permits
• Appropriate qualifications including teaching qualifications for your grade level
• Have knowledge and experience of teaching and learning at your grade level
• Understanding of the California Common Core Curriculum
• Ability/experience to teach in a second language environment
• Passion for teaching young leaners
A successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Professionally dedicated and diligent
- Optimistic & Flexible
- Patient and open-minded
- Energetic and creative
- Fulfill all legal requirements to work in Thailand
Interested candidates please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading of the grade and/or subject area you are applying for along with your Resume, Current Photo, Degrees, Certificates, and Contactable Referees. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Due to high application volumes, only short listed candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.