|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Early Year Teacher for Immediate Start
We are growing and hiring teachers who will excite and engage our students!
Canadian International School of Thailand is seeking motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
The following full-time teaching position is available:
• Early Year teacher
• Must be a native English speaker hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Must have a recognized teaching qualification; BEd, PGCE, GDipEd, or equivalent from an accredited university
• Must have at least two years of classroom experience
• In addition, EAL qualification/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
Salary starts from 70,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are a fully qualified experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume including 2 references.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 097 – 147 - 9801 (Human Resources)