|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for Immediate Start
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School is accepting NES applicants for remaining positions in the following locations: Lat Krabang, Rom Klao, Lat Luang/Bang Chak and Nonthaburi. We require experienced, reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team. If you possess these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
Our remaining positions are available at the following location:
Rom Klao Rd (near Soi 17) One position at a well-equipped co-ed Secondary School – Four Skills English. Multimedia facilities, air conditioned, modern classrooms equipped with big screen TVs. Comfortable, air conditioned teachers' room. Good students and a solid SIAM team in place.
Lat Krabang - One position teaching mattayom levels listening and speaking at co-ed school near the KMIT, Lat Krabang - Own air conditioned classroom and multimedia facilities. Full SIAM curriculum / materials provided.
Lat Luang/Bang Chak area - One position teaching mattayom levels listening and speaking skills - co-ed, traditional Thai school with team of 4 in place. Full SIAM curriculum / materials provided.
Tiwanon Rd., near Chang Wattana - Large, well-funded Govt. School with programs ranging from regular to EP - One additional NES teacher required for the school's EP Program. Position becomes available Jan 17. Primary levels 2 & 3 on-site at the school. Excellent facilities: air conditioned classrooms, teachers' room, full multimedia options etc. Large SIAM team in place.
• Bachelor’s Degree (must be completed)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a must
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 24 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
• Be willing to potentially demo / submit a demo video if selected for second round interview if asked
• Online teaching platform experience
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• Strong NES salary package with bonuses 38-40k depending on location / position
• Immediate start options with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Annual contract review with salary adjustments
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per academic year
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• *Health insurance - *after contract signed and work commenced
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials provided
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and vice versa, and you are keen to join our large team of teachers at any of these locations, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment. Proof of vaccination will be requested at the appropriate juncture.